Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Softly call the Muster....


This morning got me thinking, as I was reminded that today is Muster for all the Aggies, and even though I am technically not an Aggie, but an Aggie at heart!! It made me think of all the loved ones we have lost over the year, and how deeply missed they are. It has been a sad year for my friends and family.

Life is short and its precious, so why are we as humans always causing pain on others? For all those I have done wrong, I want to apologize, we should not be spending what time we do have left being vindictive or mean, but rather spending it with the ones we love and enjoying every minute we do have. If I have learned anything this past year from the ones we have lost it is to enjoy life and live it to the fullest.

Today a candle is held in your honor.....you are all truly missed, and we are all grateful for the time we were able to spend with you..

Song of the day: Sissy's Song by Alan Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment