Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Miss Space City...cause your out of this world

This past weekend seemed to fly by. Friday I went to a Monique Lhullier trunk show, and had so much fun with the sis!! Then we met the boys for dinner at Ninfas... which was delicious! Then hung out at Kris and Ty's where ate some birthday cake and gave our father some gifts.

Saturday I woke up super early to drive to Fort Worth with J.J. It was a fun trip, despite some of our hotel issues and getting turned around here and there. It was a great pageant, and we had so much fun catching up with everyone and hanging out at BJ's afterwards.

Sunday we drove back, then I went to Ms. Denise's and hung out with her. Then met my dad for some dinner and conversation. The weekend just seemed to fly by.

However this morning my cousin Kelly welcomed her baby girl into the world. Congrats Kelly and Chad and baby Leyla. Can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment