Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scatterbrained....

Sorry to my '2' followers!! haha I have been all over the place lately. I have recently taken on bigger responsibilities at my job, that require me to work between 2 different locations, and by doing this I tend to feel drained at the end of the day.

Jameson and I took our engagement photos and we had a blast! It was so much fun, I have gotten a little preview of the photos but I am anxiously awaiting to see all of them! So we can pick one out and get on to the save the dates!!!!

DinseyWorld was soo much fun!!! We had a blast, I will post photos soon!! Thanks again to Celebration Ministries, Al, and Disney for letting me be a part of another successful event at Disney!

This weekend Jameson and I will head to San Antonio for a wedding!! We are excited to visit with some new and old friends!! Should be a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment