Thursday, October 28, 2010

Flower Girls are the cutest

So we got ubber lucky and found some great little flower girl dresses for a great price, so of course we had to buy them!!!! They came in yesterday and today I am taking them to my precious neices for them to try them on and see what they look like, hopefully they do not have to be returned but we will see....

On a side note... I am also learning how to skate board with my hubby to be! We are trying new things together and I am loving it, I love getting to do new things together and just find more fun ways to spend together, I can't wait!!!!!! I had my first fall yesterday, but every great skate boarder has their falls...it didn't hurt too bad but I am getting good!!!

Tonight is chili night!!!! The weather is getting colder, and the chili we make is delicious!!!!

Love to you!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment