Thursday, November 4, 2010

Save the Dates....

Well we are almost 6 months away from our big day. I went on Tuesday and got a sneak peek of our beautiful save the dates! We will be receiving them tomorrow! Then they will be addressed and sent in the mail. I can not wait for everyone to receive them, so since I am soo anxious I will give you all a little sneak peek of what is to come.
On another Note!!! I finally found my wedding dress and I LOVE IT!!! I am soo excited!! We also finished all of registering and on Monday we go and meet with the church to work on some details of the ceremony! I can not wait, everything seems to finally be coming together! I just wish our wedding day was tomorrow, I am tired of waiting and I am just ready to become Mrs. Jameson Appel! and marry my bestest friend!!!

Also ready for a relaxing weekend, this weather has been making me feel icky.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment