Sunday, May 2, 2010

Arrival in Seoul....

Well we have officially arrived in Seoul... and I already miss the USA....

It is already sunday May 2nd here 7 pm while back home it is 5 am, and I have yet to go to sleep yet, I lost a whole day. Everything is so different here, lets just say based on my plane ride, the menus I have seen and the smells, I will be posting lots of food pictures!

But for now, I am going to try and eat something, take a shower, some medicine and keep myself up for the next 2 hours so hopefully I can get on a schedule. Just praying these 3 weeks go by quickly, or else I think I will cry everyday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you made it safely!! I will continue to pray for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wish I was there with you. I hope today is a great day. I know God is blessing you with this great opportunity to be healed! Thanks for posting pictures and telling me about your day, making me feel as if I was with you. Don't be afraid this is a good and awesome thing. love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay funny...I love Dr. Hoag saying and World Peace. I am anxious to meet everyone next time they come to the states. I hope you are feeling better today Lauren. I also hope TGIFridays is everything you hope it to be. I really enjoy the pictures. Give your Dad a hug from me. Thanks for the updates. MOM

    ReplyDelete