Friday, May 14, 2010

Because I am American....

I am EXHAUSTED!!

We got a late start to the morning, had a nice breakfast, then Kathi and I got pedicures. Which were overpriced and not as great as I get home...kind of disappointing ya know....

After pedicures I did some work, and laid in my sunroom as I read and almost completely finished my new book.

Then we all met up in the lounge for some drinks and snacks, I was super excited to see whipped cream and stawberries, I ate a huge bowl. Then we decided to walk to this restaurant for dinner... lets just call the restaurant " not very helpful"

After dinner Ganna and I went to the market for some shopping, we got everything we wanted and needed. Found a cab, made it half way back to our hotel and got kicked out of the cab because we refused to pay him the $200 he wanted. Instead we gave him $20 and we hiked our 5-10 mile up hill hike back to the hotel. Luckily I am really good with directions in foreign counties and got us back safely, well 15 pounds later!!

Tomorrow is final treatment day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment