Saturday, May 8, 2010

R...N....L....

Today was another BUSY day. My dad left this morning after breakfast, which made me very sad. I cried. However, Dr. Ra's pastor did pray over me,my father, and Dr. Ra. It was very sweet, I cried the entire time. I couldn't understand a word, it was all in Korean but it still was very sweet.

After my father left, we went to the hospital for round 2 of treatments. Its a beautiful new hospital. One of the doctors is even a magician so he entertained us. He was very good.

After the hospital, we went to lunch, but on the way to lunch we stopped off at McDonalds - you can say we were nervous. And thank goodness we did, lunch was all tofu, another beautiful place but I was not feeling the food.

After both lunches, we went to the palace. It was huge and very beautiful, this is what I expected Japan to be like, very quite, very polite and very zen.

After the palace, I had to say goodbye again to Dr. Hong and Donna Le. I was very sad to see them go, Donna Le and I became BFFS and Dr. Hong always made me laugh with all his funny jokes.

We have just arrived at the Ritz in Osaka and boy is it different from the one in Seoul. I think its going to be a long 8 days.

I miss home, I miss my family and my puppies, I miss the food and Jameson. Wish I was there.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lauren for posting the pictures and keeping me updated. Tell Stan and Kathy I said hi. Shopie looks adorable. Mom

    ReplyDelete