Monday, May 10, 2010

It does taste similar to Benihanas.....


Tonight's dinner might have tasted similar to Benihanas...but still very far off on the same token. As I ate it, I was soo excited thinking "finally food, I love it", however bad news shortly came after as my stomach did not agree with my taste buds....I am pretty sure the 2 times I have tried to eat meat this entire trip I have gotten sick... I think I have to become a vegetarian, however I am not big on veggies... maybe I can be a carb-a-terian. I person who only eats bread and bread products, however, I am allergic to wheat/oat products. Can I be a fruit-a-terian? But then I will get a lot of canker sores and since I don't have a gallbladder I am not sure that will work out. I guess I will be a peanut butter, goldfish a terian! I think this will get old quickly... I know they told me my stem cells would change my taste buds I just didn't realize it would make me hate food all together.... Whats a girl to do?

On a side note, I had a terrific massage today ( BIG SHOUT OUT TO DADDY, THANKS!!!) It was much needed, you can even ask the massage therapist her words were " i have never seen someone with some many knots throughout there entire body, your body was so tense" she even told me it hurt her fingers to try and rub them out. AWESOME! Thank you Lupus for another wonderful symptom!!!

It looks like we might be headed back to Seoul soon, rather than staying here in Osaka, I will know more in the morning and be able to update you all. Hope everyone had a terrific mothers day and I can't wait to come home!! Miss you ALL!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment