Friday, May 7, 2010

Ichiban....


Oh, EE, DO!!! Some words and movements to a popular Japanaese rock singer who fuses rock with traditional Japanese music. Yesterday was exhausting, we headed to Japan. We flew from Seoul to Osaka, took a 2 hour bus from Osaka to Kyoto, met everyone at a temple for lunch. It was beautiful. Went to the ribbon cutting and got a tour of the brand new hospital. I was interviewed and shown all over the t.v. both in Korea and in Japan talking about my disease and so forth.

We rushed to the hotel, changed very quickly and went to the celebration. It was a very long day. My dad is now about to head back to the states which makes me very sad. I am headed to the hospital for round 2. I will update later

2 comments:

  1. I think you look very nice in your dress and shoes. It looks like it was a fun event and a very nice hospital. missing you
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are those ladies your dad is with?

    ReplyDelete